Sunday, February 21, 2010

three chairs and a crown

 

the outside photos are taken with the camera on my phone, so the resolution isn't great. but he looks so goofy i wanted to post them. apollo managed to pee through his regular clothes five minutes after leaving the house. the clothes he is wearing in these photos are all i had with me. he looks like a clown with a crown. steven and i have also been taking some video of apollo, so hopefully we can post that soon. 

so we bought some place mats for our new-to-us table! how sweet - a new table. it has three chairs, which is pretty awesome cuz there's three of us. on a whim i wanted to go to salvation army and it happened to be friday madness (everything is half off). so we got this dining set for less than the price of a new car. cheaper, even, then the watch i wear. and its perfect for our house. four place mats totaled to $2.30 so all-in-all i'd say we are pretty awesome. and now i have a chair to sit in.  

the last photo is an example of how apollo is now crawling. he does this bizarre one foot one knee thing. his left leg is always on the ground like a normal hands-n-knees crawling. but his right let rarely touches the ground. instead he manages to tuck his foot under. like a sprinter before the dash. goofy kid.  

2 comments:

  1. I was just on your blog about a half hour ago looking at the pics (again)...I miss you guys, especially Apollo's hugs. Thanks for the new pics, I will have to admit when I first saw how Apollo was dressed, I thought, really?? Seeing Apollo with all those books, sure reminded me of you when you were his age...books were not meant to be on shelves but to be played with, drooled on, scribbled in....The pic of Steven, Apollo and the ducks--I believe we have a very similar one with you and your dad! Love ya guys!

    ps...can't wait to see your table and place mats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to see how much you guys love life and love each other! It makes my day to see my sweet "little" Apollo and how cute he is! I wish I could give him some hugs and kisses myself, but for now I will have to settle for having you guys give them to him for me. We love you and miss you terribly!!!!

    ReplyDelete