Thursday, March 11, 2010

the nicest march in history

i do believe this is the nicest, prettiest, most wonderful march in history. the sun is shining, the snow is melting, and im doing some spring cleaning. we have a great back porch. recently it was filled with junk but NOW it is clear of debris, and I have only to wash the walls and it will be beautiful. There are random chairs laying around the yard. I think I may steal one or two so steven and i can sit on our back porch! yes! i've always wanted a back porch! now i just need some chickens and my life would be complete. well, my back yard would be complete anyways.

tom and laurie chaplin came for a visit yesterday. it was super wonderful to see them. i wish i could see family everyday! i want to buy this house we live in. and then cram my family in it. deb and terry could take an apt, my parents could have another, kristen and bill could have the back apt, we could build an apt for amy and jesse above the garage cuz they like their privacy, and kelsey could have the basement apt. that leaves brett and kristine, but, really, they are college students so who cares about them. just kidding! there's six apts in this house. they can have the mysterious apt e. and we can have the chickens in the back yard.

im babysitting this week, and it makes me NOT want another baby. thanks to the creator for letting me know now before i ever thought it would be a good idea to get myself with child again.

the end!

1 comment: